Colours of Nature Scavanger Hunt
- Use the Colour Hunt Viewing Window to spot and collect colours of nature. Hold it up to spot similar colours. When you find something that matches one of the colours, stick a small example such as a leaf or flower onto the block of colour.
Choose one (or more!) of the following tasks:
- Follow the step by step images for How to Draw a Butterfly
- Using the butterfly outline, place spots of paint on one side of the butterfly. Fold it down the middle to print the paint onto the other side of the butterfly for a beautiful effect!
- KS2 extra - watch the YouTube video for how to draw a monarch butterfly
- KS2 extra - Have a go at some butterfly origami