Welcome to Class 2
Welcome to Class 2's page! The teacher in this class is Mr Devenport, ably assisted by Ms Castle and Miss Mosley.
Here are some things to remember:
- Please make sure you have a small pencil case with a writing pencil, a sharpener, a rubber and a small set of colouring pencils in. All other equipment will be provided by school.
- Read at home at least 3 times a week and get your reading record signed by an adult. Parents, please remember to talk about the book with your child to develop their understanding. Bring your book and reading record into school everyday please.
- PE is on a Thursday. Most of our PE will be indoors this term, so you'll only need shorts, T-shirt and pumps.
- Hand your homework in every week by Thursday. New homework is given out every Friday.
- Practise your weekly spellings ready for the spelling test on Fridays.
- Please make sure water bottles are named. They will be sent home every Friday so they can be washed over the weekend.
Click on the star below to take you to a page where you will find explanations and examples of work we are currently learning about in class.
If you wish to contact me, please email email@example.com
We hope you enjoy looking around our page.