Welcome to Class Three
Welcome back everyone! This term we have a new member of the teaching team joining us. We are excited to welcome Mrs Bladen who will be teaching Class 3 at the beginning of the week. Miss Daines will be teaching the end of the week as usual and Miss Welch will be assisting all week. Mr Samuels will be supporting PE on Fridays and we will also be welcoming back a brilliant music teacher, Carrie, who will be coming to teach Class 3 the ukulele!
Please ensure that you have the following with you in school:
- A pencil case. (You can bring your own colouring pencils if you wish but we do have some in school so don't worry. We will also provide the appropriate pencils, rubbers, rulers, glue and purple pens for you to keep in your case)
- Water bottle (plastic only please)
- PE kit - this should be a full change, including socks!
- If you will be removing earrings for PE, please ensure that you bring something that you will be able to keep them safe in (e.g. small box/tub/bag).
- Once you have been given a reading book, please make sure that you bring it in every day with your reading record. You are expected to read with an adult outside of school at least 3 times a week.
- Raincoat with a hood
PE lessons will be on Mondays and Fridays. Maths homework and spellings will be set on Fridays. Homework should be handed in by the following Thursday and spellings will be tested on a Friday. Music lessons will be on Fridays and you will be provided with a ukulele later in the term.
If there is something you would like to discuss with us, you can still contact us via the class email. Please bear in mind that this will only be checked on a Wednesday by either Miss Daines or Mrs Bladen.
For more urgent enquiries, please contact the school office.
If you should need to isolate at home at any point, you will be able to find links to learning using the Home Learning 2021-22 tab below. These will be added as needed.