WELCOME TO CLASS 4
WElCOME to week 2 of remote learning
- Please click on the link button below to access home learning task links .
- Look at the suggested timetable for year 5 or year 6. There are links to the video lessons from Oak Academy and links to additional documents to support these lessons. Some lessons do not have a video link and resources can be accessed by clicking on the appropriate daily tab.
- Don't forget to practise your weekly spellings and ask your parents to test you on a Friday. Email me your results too if you would like to. New spellings will be available weekly - sheets are on on the 'Monday' page.
- Please read at home at least 4 times a week and get your reading record signed by an adult.
- I have recorded 5 sections of our class book 'Secrets of a Sun King' . To access these, click on the CHILDREN tab from the Breadsall Home Page, select HOME LEARNING and click on the VCR link. The videos are in the class 4 section. I hope you enjoy listening to them . We will be doing some writing work after the book has been finished so do please try and find time to sit and relax and listen to the story.
If you or your parents have any questions, please ask them to to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Keep smiling! Take care! Good Luck!
Mrs Forster & Mrs Purkis