WELCOME TO CLASS 4
IT'S THE SUMMER TERM!
To help you to be ready for school everyday, try to remember to:
- Read at home at least 4 times a week and get your reading record signed by an adult. Bring your book and reading record into school everyday please!
- Make sure you have a small pencil case with a set of colouring pencils in. All other equipment will be provided by school.
- Practise your weekly spellings ready for the spelling test on Friday. Bring in your spelling folder so you can file the next spelling sheet to keep it safe!
- Hand your homework in every week by Wednesday.
- Ensure your PE kit is is school. PE is on a Thursday and Friday.
If you or your parents have any questions, please ask them to to email me on email@example.com .
Mrs Forster & Mrs Purkis