WELCOME TO CLASS 4
IT'S THE AUTUMN TERM! WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO BE SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN ON MONDAY.
To help you to be ready for school everyday, try to remember to:
- Make sure you have a small pencil case with a set of colouring pencils in. All other equipment will be provided by school.
- Read at home at least 4 times a week and get your reading record signed by an adult. Bring your book and reading record into school everyday please!
- Swimming is on a Tuesday morning (starting 21st September). Please remember to bring your kit each week.
- Hand your homework in every week by Wednesday.
- Practise your weekly spellings ready for the spelling test on Friday. Bring in your spelling folder so you can file the next spelling sheet to keep it safe!
- Ensure your PE kit is is school. PE is on a Friday.
If you or your parents have any questions, please ask them to to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Mrs Forster & Mrs Purkis