- Science - thinking about classification. Learn about the scientist famous for his work on taxonomy and have a go at classifying animals and plants using his system.
- Art - lined to our topic on coasts, try and paint waves in the style of the Japanese artist, Hokusai.
- French - Telling the time. Use the powerpoint to start learning how to tell the time to 5 minute intervals. Complete the activity sheet to put into practise what you have learned.
- RE - This week, we will be looking at two different rites of passage: confirmation in the Christian Faith and the Upanayana or Sacred Thread ceremony from the Hindu faith .
- Extended Writing Task: Complete a story called Ship Ahoy! Plan and write a section of your story everyday using the story started and planning sheet. Why not create a front cover for your story when you have finished?
I have also put a general knowledge quiz for you to have a go at. Why not challenge your family to take part too? There are also some great maths challenges for those of you who would like to try something a bit different - hope you enjoy them!