This week in Class 2:
- Year 2s have been learning more about the properties of 2D and 3D shapes.
- Celebrated book day by sharing our favourite books, listening to stories and joining in with fun activities.
- Cooking club made tasty cheese scones.
- In art we have explored colour mixing.
- In English we used the story of Katie Morag and the Tiresome Ted to help us improve our English skills.
- In RE we started to learn more about the Easter story.
Have a look at the photos to see us in action!