Home Page


Please contact Derbyshire County Council about our admission arrangements as they coordinate our Reception places and in-year admissions. If you are applying for a place then you apply through either Derby City or Derbyshire County Council depending on where you live. There is more information about admissions below.


If you wish to   apply on religious grounds then please contact the school or local authority for more information.