Pupils at Breadsall CE Primary School have lots of different musical experiences on their journey through school and there are extra-curricular musical activities on offer on top of the school's music curriculum. Some of the opportunities on offer are:
- Every child learns how to play a musical instrument for a year when they are in Class 3 instruments used for this recently are ukulele and flute.
- Pupils have the opportunity to take part in a Young Voices Concert when in KS2, learning all the songs before they go.
- There are individual instrument lessons available for pupils in piano and violin.
- All pupils have the opportunity to go to at least one classical concert in their time at Breadsall CE Primary - last year it was to see the Halle Orchestra.
- Pupils have a weekly singing practice learning new songs and hymns as they go through school.